The simplified procedures realised by us allow for:
1. Considerably faster realisation of the customs, since:
- the documents for the customs are prepared soon before the merchandise leaves (provided that the customs is noticed),
- the Customs Office is legally obliged to give a decision concerning the customs in time not longer than 1 hour.
2. Undergoing customs in the prolonged hours, such as: export for 24 hours, 7 days a week, import up to 18:00 on week-days, and up to 14:00 on Saturdays, is possible after individual agreement.
Possibilities of realisation
We offer the realisation of customs with the use of the simplified procedures in the following situations:
- allowing the merchandise to trade (import),
- export of the merchandise.
The conditions for the realisation of the simplified procedures:
- they are realised on the basis of the permission from the Customs Agency KRAK SPED LTD, therefore, the client does not need their own permission to use the simplified procedures,
- the representation in the simplified procedures is provided on the basis of indirect permission from the representation by the Customs Office,
- in the case of import customs, in the simplified procedure, it is necessary to make a written agreement concerning this service.